Saturday 9 August 2014

100 Words: Strange Houses

Seek me out in the strange house, seek me out below the edge, where the stairs take you straight down beyond the lip of the cliff.  

We are not the strangest house.  You can see that abode from mine.  I sup there every fifth Sunday- on those days seek me there.

It is out to sea, the strangest house, tall and thin and built upon a rock, a light shining and spinning from its top every night.  Inside it is mostly stairs that go up.  

I am told this is not unusual but I find it strange all the same.


Written for Friday Fictioneers from the following picture prompt:


Björn 6

Copyright-Björn Rudberg



5 comments:

  1. Indeed.. there are many strange houses.. I would love to live in a light-house --- i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are indeed strange houses. I've seen a few in my lifetime.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever description of a lighthouse -- and clever how you moved out of the frame of the photo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool take on the prompt. I love that it is a strange house! Great job! Nan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim, It must be interesting to live in a lighthouse. Creative take on the prompt. I think I'd rather live in a lighthouse than on that cliff. Well written. : ) ---Susan

    ReplyDelete