Monday 19 October 2020

89 Words: 3 Museums

Wide-eyed, innocent, young, I wandered the museum’s galleries taking in the items made by people the world over.  Music always fascinated me and my eyes fell upon a group of Burmese musicians, making my mind up.  

In Burma, the museums seemed lacklustre in comparison, so little.. and I made my mind up once more.

Changing my major to science I set about reforming museums entirely.  Now so many have a time travel room, so you can go back and see treasures plundered from around the world before being returned.



Written for 
Flash! Friday from the following picture prompt (we were also asked to add a Fire Element (include a student) or Ice Element (include a roadworker)) and had a word count limit of 89 words exactly.  


“Burmese musicians performing at the Shwedagon Pagoda in 1895.” Public domain photo by Philip Adolphe Klier.  Read a description of the photo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment