Sunday 5 January 2014

250 Words: Welcome to the dance

Smile for me, fucker.  I’ve brought you to such a nice hotel.  Not exactly the hang-out of movie stars, I know, but it’s perfectly respectable, clean.  You won’t get pubic lice off the sheets, here. Guaren-fucking-teed.  I’ve spent a shitload making it so, so it better be.

Don’t fancy it, huh?  I can wait a little while.  I can wait all night.  I can cut one on if you’d prefer. Give you a permanent ghoulish smile, make you a joker.  I’ve done it before.  It’s quite fun, actually.  Cutting real slow through the flesh of the cheeks, forward and back with a vegetable knife, blood flowing over my hands a lovely warm feeling. 

Come on, smile for me, won’t you?  Or do I gotta bring out my friend, Mr Magnum.  Yeah that’s right, this gun makes you my bitch, my puppet.  Attaches a string to every muscle in your shitbag body.  And I only want to pull two, pretty boy- show me those beautiful teeth.

Fine, I’ll shoot you in the leg.

Hurt, don’t it?  Flesh bored, bone shattered.  Happened to me once.  I couldn’t stop smiling after- kind of a nervous, hysterical reaction.  Don’t seem to have worked with you, though.  Or maybe.. what’s that creeping in, a little quiver in the corners I think I detect.  Come on, you can do better than that.  Why did the lobster blush?  Because it saw the salad dressing.  That’s it.

Hurr. 

There. 

Told you I’d wipe the smile off your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment