Sunday 26 June 2016

100 Words: A Divine Questions the Divine

Practising my sermon in front of an empty church, I say nothing and think about recent events that have divided my congregation and seen many deported.  All as British, human, as me.

As a child I would sit out there and think that there must have been a magical time, back when the Bible was written, in which God was active on Earth, maintained contact with us and created all that I have followed; before leaving to let us to look after it.  

Now, I feel that, if He really cares, He should start such a magical time once more.


Written for the 100 Word Challenge on Thin Spiral Notebook; the prompt was the word, Divine

2 comments:

  1. If ever we needed the help, worldwide, this is the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is an excellent question/musing.

    ReplyDelete